Frequently Asked Questions - Immigration through Marriage

Fastest Method of Getting Spouse of a Green Card into the USA and Reducing Wait
Best Methods for Spouse of a Green Card Holder to Enter the USA
Effect of Divorce on an Employment-Based Case and Cross-Chargeability
Applying for green card while visiting the USA
Green Card Process for Spouse of US Permanent Resident

See clip from Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna's conference call video that addresses this question.


FAQ Transcript

Getting married to a green card holder

Once he is a Citizen, he can apply for a K-3 and/or green card for you. Each one of them takes different times, usually less than a year.