Frequently Asked Questions - RFE
Request For Evidence is a a request from a government agency to provide further information on an issue before the government. Typical RFE's from USCIS question submissions for a specific petition or form such as I-140 RFE, I-485 RFE, I-130 RFE, H-1B RFE.
- Time Taken by USCIS to Respond to a RFE
- RFE H-1 without a client letter
- Applying For H-1B Transfer While An Extension Request Is Under RFE
- Changing Jobs While H-1B RFE Is Pending
- Transferring H-1B While an RFE is Pending
- H-1B RFE For Specialty Occupation
- Evidence or Documents Created After the Filing of a Petition
- RFE and Audit
- AC21, changing jobs, when to file Supplement J
- I-485/AOS/AC21 issues in job through future employer - I-485/AOS
If the petition was filed under premium processing, the 15-day clock will restart when the response is received by USCIS. If the petition was filed under regular processing, it generally takes two to six months for USCIS to respond.