I-94 Given for a Shorter Duration at the Airport than the Petition Approval Date

Printer-friendly versionPDF version

Watch Video on this FAQ: I-94 given for a shorter duration at the airport than the petition approval date

Video Transcript

No, the government wants you to look at only the most recently issued I-94. If it is a government error, then you can correct it through CBP otherwise apply for an H-1 extension like you normally would through USCIS or go outside the USA and come back using the approval that is good till 2018. They should be able to give you a new I-94. More...

Note: This is a verbatim transcript of the referenced audio/video media delivered as oral communication, and, therefore, may not conform to written grammatical or syntactical form.

Unless the context shows otherwise, all answers here were provided by Rajiv and were compiled and reported by our editorial team from comments and blog on immigration.com

Add new comment